The Presidential Scholarship and the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarship are valued at $9000 per year and are tenable over four years for a total of $36,000 (CAD).
The Santamarian scholarship is valued at $5000 (CAD) per annum and is tenable over four years for a total of $20,000 (CAD).
Deadline: MARCH 1
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at Saint Mary’s University
- Domestic and international high school students with an admissions average of 95% or higher, or an IB result of 36+
SEND ME MORE !
- PIBS Scholarship Application
- 750-word essay based on your community involvement, contribution to school life and plans for the future
- A resume which should comment on such things as involvement in community service, participation in student government, athletic achievement, extra curricular activities and volunteer and /or paid work.
- Letter of recommendation from high school Principal, Guidance Counsellor or Teacher
Decisions : If you are awarded one of these scholarships we will inform you of the amount and other considerations.
Renewal: In your first year a grade point average of 3.67 in a minimum of 24 credit hours between September and April is required for renewal of the scholarship.
In your second and third year a grade point average of 3.67 in 30 credit hours is required between May and April for renewal.
Schools That May Also Have Scholarships For You:
Also Recommended For You:
Mount Allison University Pilot Program: Rob Robichaud Vantage Airport Group Scholarship in Aviation for Caribbean International Students
Facebook Twitter Print Email WhatsApp Up $4,500 CAD The scholarship will be awarded to one student per year at a value of $9,000, unless there
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship On