Up To $30,000 US
DEADLINE: Please note that the priority deadline for submission is February 1st, however all applications must be delivered to the KPMG office in the Cayman Islands by April 30th
KPMG in the Cayman Islands will provide financial assistance of up to US$30,000 per year, up to a maximum of four and half years. This is intended to be used toward standard tuition, student fees, books and supplies, and room and board as needed.
To apply, applicants:
- Must be Caymanian or hold Caymanian status.
- Should be at least 17 years of age and must have the necessary background to achieve success at a competitive university.
- Should have received notice of acceptance by an approved and fully accredited educational institution overseas.
- Must possess a High School Diploma and have at least 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC passes with a grade B, 2, or higher or equivalent passes in home country dictated by their governing Board of Education or Ministry and/or hold an Associate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher from a regionally accredited university or community college.
- Should provide their SAT results for math and critical reading scores of 900 minimal or ACT score of 19.
- Recent full face photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of Caymanian status
- Final cumulative high school and/or university transcript(s)
- Copy of acceptance letter into accredited accounting program
- Total cost of university attendance (tuition, room and board fees, insurance, etc.)
- Essay on, “Why I chose to pursue higher education in the accounting field.”
- Two letters of recommendation (i.e. academic or work experience)
Applications are considered on an annual basis.
Applicants will be required to undergo an aptitude test administered by KPMG in the Cayman Islands.
Applicants will be required to attend an interview with the Recruitment Manager and a Partner at KPMG. Interviews are usually conducted between April and May.
All applications should be returned to:
P.O. Box 493
Century Yard, Cricket Square Grand Cayman KY1-1106 Cayman Islands
For further information on KPMG in the Cayman Islands please contact:
Cindy Reid Manager, PPC
T +1 345 914 4325 F +1 345 949 7164 email@example.com
ALSO FOR YOU
See Accounting Programs At These Universities Below
You May Also Like:
The Commonwealth of Dominica, is a beautiful Caribbean island with a population of 70,000 plus . The 29 x 18 mile island was devastated by
Facebook Twitter Print Email WhatsApp Amount: Undisclosed Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada SEND ME MORE ! SEND MORE Who’s Eligible Student accepted to Dalhousie University
CS2AC Episode 5: A Dominican Student’s Journey from Canadian Boarding School to Studying Applied Computer Science at Dalhousie University
To Listen- Hit The Play Button Above! CS2AC Episode 5: A Dominican Student’s Journey from Canadian Boarding School to Studying Applied Computer Science at Dalhousie