Applied Statistics (minor), Canadian Studies, Chinese – Mandarin (courses), Communication Studies, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Economics, English, Family Studies , French, Gerontology, History, Library (courses), Mathematics, Peace and Conflict (minor) , Philosophy, Political Studies, Psychology, Public Policy, Religious Studies, Sociology & Anthropology, Spanish, Statistics (Applied), Women’s Studies, Writing (ENGL & WRIT), UNIV Courses
Graduate Education Programs: Curriculum Studies, Educational Foundations, Educational Psychology, Elementary and Middle School Ed, Literacy Education, Master of Arts in School Psychology, Lifelong Learning
**Programs Offered Entirely or Primarily Online**
Undergraduate Programs: Bachelor of Arts- Child and Youth Study , Bachelor of Arts-General Studies, Bachelor of Business Administration (Majors in General Studies, Accounting, Management, Marketing, and more), Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Certificate Programs: Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism and Management
Diploma Programs: Business Administration, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Graduate Degrees: Master of Eductaion-Cirriculum Studies(Specialization in Teaching English as an Additional Language), Master of Education-Educational Psychology (Education of the Blind or Visually Impaired; Education of the Deaf or Hard of Hearing), Master of Public Relations/Arts (Communications)
Admission Requirements by Caribbean Country
- Bahamas –Bahamas General Certificate of Secondary Education BGCSE – with grades of A, B and C ; CXC/GCE/CAPE – with grades of A, B or C; GSCE/IGCSE – with grades of A, B or C
Bermuda- Bermuda Secondary School Certificate – with grades of A, B and C
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional country specific requirements.
English proficiency– If an applicant’s first language is not English, official reports with acceptable scores from:Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL),International English Language Training Systems (IELTS),CanTest, Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB),Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL)
International students and high school graduates who have not attended a post-secondary institution and are within one year of graduation will also be considered for entrance scholarships.
Applicants should also have an average of 80 percent or more and should apply before March 1 to qualify for an entrance scholarship .
- Established by Lily On-Ping Wong Chan, a Mount alumna,
- Awarded annually to a female third or fourth year International or Aboriginal student pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree
- Preference to a student majoring in Sociology or combined major in Gerontology who will pursue a career in social work or teaching
- Recipient must demonstrate good academic standing and financial need.
- Established by the International Student Society
- Award given annually to an international student who demonstrates financial need and active participation in international student life
- Students must submit a letter outlining their contribution to international student life at the Mount
International students in thesis-based and course-based programs are eligible to receive some of our many internal scholarships
- Graduate students must be enrolled full-time
- Some are offered to both full-time and part-time students
Scholarships listed are specific to international students. Other faculty and departmental awards may be available.
- Ideal for first year students
- 12-story building houses 142 students
- Mostly single rooms
- Offers laundry facilities for convenience
- Lounge areas with kitchenettes for socializing
- Indoor access to all of campus
- Room Size: 12′ x 9.5′
- Group of five spacious townhouses
- Each has 21 single rooms
- Each room is complete with a lounge, a kitchen, a laundry room, and storage
- Single Captains’ bed
- Room Size: 11′ x 10′
- Newest residence
- Geared toward senior or transfer students (19 and older)
- Westwood has mostly four-bedroom fully furnished apartments
- Complete with living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms
- Westwood also offers a floor of single dorm-style rooms ( Room Size: 20′ x 8.5′)
CLUBS/ SPORTS/ RECREATION
MSVU Caribbean Society (Caribbean Link Up)
International Student Society :The International Student Society takes care of International students and their needs. We make sure that they feel welcomed and involved with a lot of activities and events that are organized by the society, such as weekly meetings, social gatherings, parties and the annual multicultural night.
9.9 Dance Society, Aboriginal Collective, Astronomy Society, Bachelor of Education Society, Best Buddies, MSVU Business and Tourism Society , Mount Christian Fellowship, WHO, Canadian Obesity Network Students and New Professionals – Mount Saint Vincent University Chapter, MSVU English Society, MSVU Feminist Collective, MSVU Garden Society, MSVU Geek Society, Gerontology Journal Club, History Society, Jack.org MSVU , MSVU Math and Stats, Meal Exchange MSVU, Mount Pride, Photography Society, MSVU Psychology Society, MSVU Publishing Society , Recreation Society, MSVU Science Society