The Presidential Scholarship and the Presidential International Baccalaureate Scholarship are valued at $9000 per year and are tenable over four years for a total of $36,000 (CAD).
The Santamarian scholarship is valued at $5000 (CAD) per annum and is tenable over four years for a total of $20,000 (CAD).
Deadline: MARCH 1
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at Saint Mary’s University
- Domestic and international high school students with an admissions average of 95% or higher, or an IB result of 36+
SEND ME MORE !
- PIBS Scholarship Application
- 750-word essay based on your community involvement, contribution to school life and plans for the future
- A resume which should comment on such things as involvement in community service, participation in student government, athletic achievement, extra curricular activities and volunteer and /or paid work.
- Letter of recommendation from high school Principal, Guidance Counsellor or Teacher
Listen to what it was like for this Bahamian Student to live and study in Canada.
Andy, who is from Nassau, studied at the University of New Brunswick, received a scholarship and got work experience as he studied. Find out more about how he did it.
Decisions : If you are awarded one of these scholarships we will inform you of the amount and other considerations.
Renewal: In your first year a grade point average of 3.67 in a minimum of 24 credit hours between September and April is required for renewal of the scholarship.
In your second and third year a grade point average of 3.67 in 30 credit hours is required between May and April for renewal.
Schools That May Also Have Scholarships For You:
Also Recommended For You:
Mount Allison University Pilot Program: Rob Robichaud Vantage Airport Group Scholarship in Aviation for Caribbean International Students
Facebook Twitter Print Email WhatsApp Up $4,500 CAD The scholarship will be awarded to one student per year at a value of $9,000, unless there
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship On
All Bahamas Merit Scholarship
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Print Email Amount: Up To $35,000 / Annum Awarded by Bahamian Ministry of Education- Scholarship & Educational Loan Division Deadline: APRIL 30 (11:59