Up To $30,000 US
DEADLINE: Please note that the priority deadline for submission is February 1st, however all applications must be delivered to the KPMG office in the Cayman Islands by April 30th
KPMG in the Cayman Islands will provide financial assistance of up to US$30,000 per year, up to a maximum of four and half years. This is intended to be used toward standard tuition, student fees, books and supplies, and room and board as needed.
To apply, applicants:
- Must be Caymanian or hold Caymanian status.
- Should be at least 17 years of age and must have the necessary background to achieve success at a competitive university.
- Should have received notice of acceptance by an approved and fully accredited educational institution overseas.
- Must possess a High School Diploma and have at least 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC passes with a grade B, 2, or higher or equivalent passes in home country dictated by their governing Board of Education or Ministry and/or hold an Associate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher from a regionally accredited university or community college.
- Should provide their SAT results for math and critical reading scores of 900 minimal or ACT score of 19.
- Recent full face photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of Caymanian status
- Final cumulative high school and/or university transcript(s)
- Copy of acceptance letter into accredited accounting program
- Total cost of university attendance (tuition, room and board fees, insurance, etc.)
- Essay on, “Why I chose to pursue higher education in the accounting field.”
- Two letters of recommendation (i.e. academic or work experience)
Applications are considered on an annual basis.
Applicants will be required to undergo an aptitude test administered by KPMG in the Cayman Islands.
Applicants will be required to attend an interview with the Recruitment Manager and a Partner at KPMG. Interviews are usually conducted between April and May.
All applications should be returned to:
P.O. Box 493
Century Yard, Cricket Square Grand Cayman KY1-1106 Cayman Islands
For further information on KPMG in the Cayman Islands please contact:
Cindy Reid Manager, PPC
T +1 345 914 4325 F +1 345 949 7164 email@example.com
ALSO FOR YOU
See Accounting Programs At These Universities Below
You May Also Like:
Mount Allison University Pilot Program: Rob Robichaud Vantage Airport Group Scholarship in Aviation for Caribbean International Students
Facebook Twitter Print Email WhatsApp Up $4,500 CAD The scholarship will be awarded to one student per year at a value of $9,000, unless there
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship
CS2AC Episode 7: An Accountant and Future CPA Talks About His Journey from Trinidad to the University of New Brunswick on a Swimming Scholarship On